Engaging in real estate is fun and exciting.
Some statistical facts of 2010 according to the annual Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers report of the National Association of Realtors yearly survey of home buyers and home sellers are the following:
- 83% of consumers would definitely use their agent again.
- The typical home buyer will search for homes for twelve weeks and view different homes during the home buying process.
- 83% of buyers purchased a home through a real estate agent.
- 41% of sellers found in the listing agent through a friend, family member, or co worker
- The typical sellers lived in their homes for 8 years.
- The typical home is on the market for eight weeks.
- Homes sold through a real estate agent sold 96% of the list price.
- 57% of sellers reduced the asking price at least once while their home was listed.
- 88% of sellers were assisted by an agent with their transaction
- 86% of sellers surveyed were somewhat satisfied with their agent.